top of page


First, we hired an external agency to help with branding. The result was killer for marketing, but when it came to the product interface, it just didn't cut it. The flat, high-contrast design didn't meet the requirements for good usability for products and tools people use for an extended time. My team and I went to work, introducing more muted shades, an elevation system for interface elements, more dense layouts, and so appreciated by developers (our target audience) dark mode.

Group 266.png


Next, we created a scalable design library that would serve as the foundation for all of our products. But as more designers started using it, we noticed that the library was getting cluttered and elements were being duplicated everywhere. To fix this, I developed some rules for the usage and maintenance of the library, and then overall design files and elements for the company, so everything was kept in order.

Desktop - 22.png


To make sure we were always moving forward, I created an onboarding process to help new designers get up to speed as quickly as possible. This way, when the company hired someone new, they could familiarize themselves with our process and start contributing literally the next day.

Group 344.png


The design library gave us a set of "lego pieces" that required minimal alteration, which meant our design iteration and implementation speed soared. Even our Product Manager started using it independently to quickly demonstrate her ideas - it was a success!

Desktop - 23.png
bottom of page